Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sleeping Beauty?

So I've been pretty much comatose the past few days.  I don't even remember much from yesterday.  I had to ask hubs several questions in order to jog my memory. I've been sleeping through dinner quite a bit.  RX and injection in the morning, then another RX at 10AM then another at  6PM then 2 more at bed time.  Plus supplements and probiotics.  Next month I will be adding 3 antibiotics to be administered all at different times.




I need a musical pill box.  You know something that will chime every time I have to take something?  I know they have apps for all of this.  If I can manage to keep my head up long enough I may plug in what I need.  I feel narcoleptic.  I need a helmet so when I crash land into my bowl of soup I don't get it in my hair.














Time for random thoughts:
I really do hope to at least get out and pull weeds from my back flower bed.  They could use a mother's loving.  Oh and pajamas with feet.  I think I saw some Hello Kitty ones at the Wal Mart.








Everyday is a new challenge and a new change.  Sometimes a new ache or pain and others relief and a break in the pain.  Blue October has a song called Graceful Dancing.  In the song it talks about sadness and depression, but how you must keep moving forward to the next new day.  Just because it's a bad time right now doesn't mean it always will be.  I am quite frustrated that just a few short years ago I was able to keep a spotless house, all the errands ran, serve on a few boards, make classroom treats, attend every function any of the children had going on even if it was at the same time and in two different town and still have dinner ready on the stove when we all made it home for the evening. I was Wonder Woman. At least in my mind.  Now I'm Wonder Woman in chains.

Lyme or no Lyme I know all of you other women have felt like this at one time or another.  Well, I feel a nap coming on.  After all I have been up for 2 hours straight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment