Monday, November 4, 2013

Come Monday

Monday mornings are always full of songs playing in my head. Just Another Manic Monday, Monday Monday, Come Monday...you get it.
There's nothing manic, there's nothing about Monday that will make it alright, and Monday is here to stay.
It's just another day these days. They're all really starting to run in together.  The temps have started to level out outside. No more 90's. That has helped a little bit with some of the joint pain. My feel and face feel like ice. The neuropathy in my face feels the worst it ever has. It feel like someone is streaming ice cold water down one side of my face. I cannot open my mouth all the way because on that same side my jaw locks. It's a constant pain that's made me actually think about having it broken and reset.
I have been eating gluten free and extremely low carb for a full week now. I did cheat on Halloween with some popcorn and a slice of pizza, then again yesterday with a little white rice. My skin has started to clear back up and gut problems are subsiding.
A few weeks ago I started painting the outside of our home. It is taking me forever have to break a lot. I still haven't been able to finish the back of the house because of all the up and down on the ladder and standing.  I'm very weak right now.  Kenneth works too much to find the time to do it. When he isn't working right now, he is busy closing in half of our garage for a 4th bedroom. Something we have needed for a while now.
It was becoming tiresome for me to blowdry my hair even, but I made a spot in my bedroom where I can sit on the floor and dry it. Something so small and simple has made such a difference.
High school band is winding down a tad, and fall soccer is almost over. This mama will get a chance to catch her breath for about a week before the holidays move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment