Monday, October 28, 2013

Time To Sit

It's what I need. Just time to sit and chat.

 About a year and a half ago. I had this dream that I wanted to fulfill of making handcrafted soaps and scrubs. Artisan types. It was something that I had been interested in for years, but I just never pursued it. I have dabbled with it back and forth over the past year. Even have changed my logo. I am now enjoying spending time every day building what I hope to be a steady business. It gives me a great out from the everyday. Helps take my mind off of things from time to time. What is great too is I don't stress over it. I can get up and work on it and take a break and repeat.


I did my very first show this past weekend. Weather was great and it gave me the perfect opportunity to do a run through. I know am ready for a farmer's market.

I have had horrible ulcers the past few weeks. Reflux in the middle of the night, and a cold that I cannot shake. The family just needs to wake up, say one "bless you" then be on with their day. I have used the heating pad on my back every night I go to sleep and I get some relief there. My back feels shingly right now. I am going to go back to eliminating the gluten from my diet. I may not be seeking treatment through a doctor right now, but I am going to lean on a little western medicine. It's been a year since I did my 18 day fruits and veggie fast. While I'm not ready to give meat up just yet, I will probably start preparing for the fast. I prepackaged a bunch of fruits and veggies for my "green drinks". Perhaps one a day. Detox baths and rest. I just need rest. I CRAVE rest right now. I just can't. I see everything that needs to be done and rest just isn't in the equation. Lyme + type A personality + big family = no rest.....
Now with the holidays, those chances go down even further. Boo whoooo.

Off to make 5 tutu's for some very precious teenage girls for halloween.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment