Monday, November 11, 2013

This Can't Be Good

I said as I woke up this morning. I am sick. Now comparing a Lymie to sick is kinda like blue cheese. You know, how do you know when blue cheese has gone bad? It already looks moldy and stinks as it is. How do you you know when a Lymie is sick? They are already pitiful as it is. It's intensified. I also do not always have a stiff neck and a golf ball stuck in my throat. My husband usually knows I'm really sick if I skip my morning java for hot tea.
I did finish painting the back and front of my house. I still have the sides to do. I'm dreading it. The weather has been beautiful. We enjoyed some hot cocoa and a fire in the backyard Friday, soccer, farmer's market, and Kemah Boardwalk on Saturday, church, a little shopping, and Sunday dinner last night. This morning, I woke up and quickly realized that swallowing, eating, and drinking will come with the price of pain today. It was one of those mornings when the hubs had to help me put my slippers on. Body aches are starting to set in.  To most it may just seem like a mild flu or cold. To me, it's death. I had very good intentions of getting some stuff done today too. Instead, I'm stuck in bed. I can feel my muscles and joints seizing     up as      I t  yp  e.

No comments:

Post a Comment