Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Fat Tongue

There are days where I have the fat tongue.  You know, like you've just come out of surgery and are on a Demerol high kinda of tongue.  What's really cool (insert sarcasm look here) is when you are trying to have a conversation and you smooth forget simple words.  Just flat out go blank.
I recently have made a friend who has Lyme. I will talk more about her in a later entry.  She and I went to lunch one day and we were gone quite a while.  Mainly because I was so excited to find out I wasn't alone. When I got back home my daughter asked what took me so long.  To which I replied, "You know how sometimes when I'm talking to y'all I go blank and can't get my words out in a timely manner? Now imagine two people like that holding a conversation."

I feel like that scene from Bruce Almighty when Dave Carell's character as news anchor is being taken over. It can be quite humorous at times.







No comments:

Post a Comment