Sunday, January 27, 2013

Giving Up




I have felt like non-stop poop for a week now.  My husband and his friend recently became business partners and now are running cattle.  We had to head to the property yesterday so he could do some mowing on the property.  It was nice to get out and be in the warm sunshine.  I actually was blessed with a good day yesterday.  I only had a few episodes of illness and pain.  It came in like a wave and they lasted for about an hour each time.  The fatigue is one thing I just cannot shake.  Then when I get a chance to nap or sleep I cannot get comfortable enough.  This morning the headache and neck cracking is back.  I have never had my neck pop before.  Just since starting treatment does it do this.  It's so gross to me.  My toes, feet, hips, elbows, finger have popped for years.  I have watched people crack their neck and it is so yucky to me.  Like the fingernails on the chalkboard feeling.  Now it's happening inside my own body!  Ebby Jeeby.  (That is jibberish for scary I think.  Something my mama has always said.)  I give a whole new meaning to pop locking and dropping.

We leave in a few weeks to take our kids on a cruise.  Two to be exact. I'm looking forward to the rest and sunshine.  Even though I rest at home a lot these days it's just not the same.  My brain will get a break.  Not to be confused with my mental check outs I tend to take when talking to my friends and family.

Next up neuro appointments and blood work galore.

I am not giving up though.  That would be too easy.  No way am I going through all of this only to give up.
I'm ready to run circle around people already.




No comments:

Post a Comment